Logout Home  |  Technology  |  Learn More  |  Videos  |  Products  |  Shop Now  |  icon Cart (0)
facebook
The Future of Light
Help Your Home & Business
Miniaturized Air Purification
Problem in Your House
Simply Amazing
Get Rid of Toxic Pollution
Rid Your Home & Business
Easy & Simple
promotionpromotionpromotionpromotionpromotion

The Pure-Light difference 

 

When you have a Pure-Light bulb turned on in your home or business you're providing another line of defense against a whole host of undesirable pathogens such as deadly bacteria and mold, chemicals and deadly gasses like carbon monoxide, formaldayde, and pesticides. In addition to this, Pure-Light bulbs also help to de-odorize your home from most common household odors like Pet smells, strong food scents, smoke of any kind and musty smells. 
 
 

Interestingly, The Pure-Light technology has even proven effective at increasing the growth of plants in artificial lighting environments, particularly in greenhouses, while at the same time helping to control mold and moisture.  

A unique proprietary formula of natually occuring Titanium-dioxide is the foundation for which the Pure-Light® Super-Oygen® Technology is based on. Titanium Dioxide is a non-toxic white "dirt" found in almost every shovelful of earth throughout the planet.  Scientists discovered in the late 1960s that it was the reaction of Titanium Dioxide to sunlight and ultraviolet light that produced super-oxygen molecules that literally cleaned the air of toxic fumes, pollution, and is one of the main reasons we have clean, fresh smelling air to breathe. 
 

For over 40 years scientists have been working on ways to utilize this natural process.  After 15 years of research and development, Pure-Light technologies has made the scientific breakthrough that allows it to be used indoors under natural lighting, or outdoors in daylight.   

 
Want to know more? See this description of how it works.  


In addition to the Pure-Light coating on our bulbs, we use extremely high quality LED bulbs to ensure your lights will last far longer than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. Many of our bulbs have a run time of no less than 13 years based on 3 hours of daily use. This helps ensure you experience the Pure-Light difference for as long as possible.
 

If you haven't already switched to using LEDs then you'll be pleased to learn that a major benefit of using them is the low power consumption. Our most popular product, a regular non-dimmable light bulb runs at 9.5 watts yet is equivalent in brightness to a traditional 60 watt incandescent bulb.

Soon, every Hospital, Dr. Office, Dentist Office, and Public building will have Pure-Light™ Super Oxygen bulbs in them!

 

 

 

 

0.04