Sale ends December 22nd, 2018.
-4° F/-20° C
104° F/40° C
Air Purification System
Bulbs must be open to the air, i.e. not in an enclosed lighting fixture, for the Pure-Light Air Purification system to work to greatest effect.
Effective radius is approximately 8 ft.
It takes a minimum of 45-65 minutes for the environmental cleansing effect to start after the light has been turned on. The more time the bulb is left on, the greater its effect will be.
These bulbs come complete with a plastic diffuser, which eliminates the risk of scattered broken glass should the bulb be dropped.
No more slow fade-in and fade-out as with older technology incandescent bulbs.
Experience instant illumination with no fading or flicker.
This bulb offers an estimated 15,000 hrs. long lifespan. At 3 hrs. per day of use this will give you peace of mind for 13.6 years.
Spend more on what you care more about, not your energy bill.
Start experiencing energy bill savings with the advanced LED technology this bulb provides.
For more information about energy savings with LED bulbs please visit www.energy.gov
Do your part for a greener world and take comfort in the knowledge that this bulb contains no harmful mercury.
This breakthrough technology utilizes a patented enhanced Titanium Dioxide (TIO2) Nano particle photo-catalytic coating. When turned on this has been proven to clean the air by strongly discouraging the growth of 99.9% of viruses, deadly bacteria and mold.
For more information please review our lab studies here.
Additionally the technology helps dissolve and breakdown harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide, methane, benzine, pesticides, cleaning fumes, paint fumes, formaldehyde, glues, and other volatile organic compounds (VOC's).
Customer testimonial - No More Funky Cabinets
"I have really old kitchen cabinets that my landlord won't replace. I've tried everything to get the musty smell out, especially under the sink. Nothing has worked. So, I tried the Pure-Light bulbs. I figured what have I got to lose. I put them in my pole lamp and put it in the kitchen. Left the lights on for about 5 hours one afternoon and a few hours the next day. Musty smell completely GONE! I kept sniffing and sniffing. Nada! Zilch! Odor Gone!"
- J. Caruso
March 21, 2018
Check out more written and video testimonials here
This product is UL Listed, has an MSDS rating of "Non-Toxic", and is safe to use indoors.
Note: these products are not intended to substitute for common hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing nor for competent medical advice/treatment.