AGREEMENT & CLUB RULES (Effective date as of 01/01/2019)
By joining the PLT Discount Rewards Club, Member agrees to the terms and conditions of club membership including this agreement and abiding by the online posted rules and regulations.
PURE-LIGHT TECHNOLOGIES (PLT) BUYERS CLUB AGREEMENT
This agreement is between Pure-Light Technologies, Inc. (“PLT", "PLT Rewards Club”) and all individuals who join as PLT Discount Rewards Club Members ("Member").
A. Basic Rules
1. Pure-Light products DO NOT CURE OR TREAT ANY DISEASE!! Any Club Member making such a claim will have their membership revoked.
2. Club Members may earn Discounts and Rewards by selling products by primarily sending people to their PLT Discount/Rewards Club webpage, where they can buy products at regular retail pricing, or they can join the PLT Discount Rewards Club and be eligible to receive points of their own. They may also create their own webpage and sell PLT products on said site upon receiving written approval from PLT management.
3. Club Members are NOT allowed to approach or sell to businesses that have two or more "Brick and Mortar" storefronts. (PLT has a Wholesale/Commercial Dealer division that does that with special Commercial volume pricing.) Additionally, Club Members are NOT allowed to approach, sell through, or sell to businesses associated with or include as part of their business, regularly produced television programs or radio programs, or e-commerce businesses (other than Pure-Light), or Internet companies like Amazon or eBay.
4. Club Members may only use authorized or pre-approved (in writing) marketing materials. If a Club Member uses unauthorized materials, or makes claims that are not on the website, they will be terminated from the program.
5. Club Members must be at least 16 years old.
6. There are no monthly minimum sales or purchase requirements. However, if a club member fails to purchase any products for a period of 12 months, they may be dropped from club membership at the discretion of PLT.
B. Additional Terms and Conditions
1. The Pure-Light Buyer’s Club Cash Rewards program is a membership benefit exclusively for Pure-Light Buyer’s Club Members. The program allows Members to receive Discounts and Rewards on qualifying purchases through the Pure-Light Buyer’s Club. Earned Rewards are sent out at the end of each month within 20 days.
2. This program is a promotional program and may be terminated at any time upon giving 120 days notice at the discretion of Pure-Light Technologies, inc. If terminated, all remaining Rewards will be paid out within 120 days. PLT also reserves the right to terminate any individual from the Buyers Club at their discretion without cause.
3. Rewards cannot be earned where application of the program would be prohibited by law or regulation. Pure-Light Buyer’s Club reserves the right to add, modify or delete qualifying restrictions on product categories or products without notice. Pure-Light Buyer’s Club reserves the right to correct any errors it discovers resulting in changes to the Discount & Rewards program.
4. Members can use the products for resale. When selling products, Member can only use authorized/approved sales materials.
5. By joining, Member agrees to the terms and conditions of club membership including this agreement and abiding by the online posted rules and regulations which PLT reserves the right to modify without notice.
6. Club members are not employees of PLT. Further, no relationship other than that of club member (purchaser of products) and/or Independent Agent is intended to be created between the parties. As Independent Agents, Club Members may not enter into any agreement that would be binding upon PLT ; Member may not use the name Pure-Light as part of the Member’s trade or business name except listing as a Pure-Light Buyers Club Member or independent agent; Member must pay all of the Member’s expenses, taxes, liability, insurance, and shipping; and, Member will hold PLT harmless from any mismanagement or actions on the Member’s part. Member agree to indemnify and hold harmless PLT and its agents, employees, representatives, licensors, affiliates, parents and subsidiaries (collectively, “Indemnified Parties”) from and against any and all claims, losses, demands, causes of action and judgments (including attorneys’ fees and court costs) arising from or concerning breach of this Agreement, or Member’s personal or business activities. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as to give Member any rights in the business of PLT; entitle Member to control in any manner the conduct of PLT’s business; or give Member authority to bind PLT in any manner whatsoever.
7. If any provision in this Agreement is invalid, illegal, or incapable of being enforced by reason of any rule of law or public policy, all other provisions of this Agreement shall nevertheless remain in full force.
8. This Agreement and posted related rules and regulations appertaining to the Buyers Club constitute the entire agreement and understanding among the parties hereto with respect to the subject matter hereof, all prior understandings and agreements being merged herein to the most current online posted version of this agreement. PLT reserves the right to modify this agreement without notice.
9. This agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of Idaho. Terms and Conditions of this agreement, the PLT Buyers club, and the Cash Rewards Program shall be interpreted, construed, enforced and governed in all aspects in accordance with the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of Idaho. Any suit, cause of action, or legal proceeding arising under or relating to the Rewards Program, including these Terms and Conditions, shall be in the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the state courts of Idaho, situated in Jefferson County, Idaho or the federal courts situated in the South Eastern District of Idaho.