INTERNATIONAL 220V (85-265 V)
11 watt, 1100 Lumens Pure-Light® Super-Oxygen® LED light bulbs
Acts like a miniaturized purification system... in a light bulb!
Natural Daylight Color.... shatter resistant
Air Purification System
-Bulbs must be open to the air, i.e. not in an enclosed lighting fixture, for the Pure-Light Air Purification system to work to greatest effect.
-Effective radius is approximately 8-10 ft.
-It takes a minimum of 45-65 minutes for the environmental cleansing effect to start after the light has been turned on.
No scattered broken glass or deadly mercury release should the bulb be dropped.
No more slow fade-in and fade-out as with older technology incandescent bulbs or fluorescent bulbs.
Experience instant illumination with no fading or flicker.
Spend more on what you care more about, not your energy bill.
Start experiencing energy bill savings with the advanced LED technology this bulb provides.
For more information about energy savings with LED bulbs please visit www.energy.gov
Do your part for a greener world and take comfort in the knowledge that this bulb contains no harmful mercury.
This breakthrough technology utilizes a patented enhanced Titanium Dioxide (TIO2) Nano particle photo-catalytic coating. When turned on this has been proven to clean the air by strongly discouraging the growth of 99.9% of viruses, deadly bacteria and mold.
For more information please review our lab studies here.
Additionally the technology helps dissolve and breakdown harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide, methane, benzine, pesticides, cleaning fumes, paint fumes, formaldehyde, glues, and other volatile organic compounds (VOC's).
Additionally the technology assists in the removal of a variety of odors, from cigarette smoke, marijuana, skunk, musty odors, pet dander, stinky sock smell, sewerage stink, livestock manure, burnt food, permanent wave solution and other cosmetic product odors to name just a few.
For more a more comprehensive guide to the science behind how Pure-Light bulbs work, please follow this link to the Technology page. https://www.pure-light.com/Light-Technology
Customer testimonial - Hot wax, smoke, cat allergies
"I have had a cough for a long time especially if I was in the basement for several hours and sometimes I also got headaches. When we got the bulbs and left them on 24-7 in the basement only after a
couple of days, I no longer smelled the mold and no longer got headaches or a cough. My husband was diagnosed with COPD and had to use inhalers but now with the bulbs he very rarely has to use the inhalers. One day my husband was melting wax, as he is a candle maker. He got the wax too hot and it smoked up the basement but with the bulbs within a half hour the smoke and smell was gone. We have a cat and a lady who is allergic to cats, she stayed over night and didn't have a reaction to the cat like she had after being around cats in other people's home."
August 27, 2018
Check out more written and video testimonials here
This product is ES, UL, FCC, CE RoHS, TUV ISO 9001 certified, have a MSDS rating of "Non-Toxic", and is suitable for indoor use only.
This device complies with Part 15 of the FCC Rules. This product may cause interference to radio equipment and should not be installed near maritime safety communications equipment or other critical navigation or communication equipment operating between 0.45-30 MHz.
Note: these products are not intended to substitute for common hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing nor for competent medical advice/treatment.
(1) 220V (International) LED A-19 Super Oxygen Non Dimmable
INTERNATIONAL 1 85-265 VAC bulb...
SKU: PL 220V 1 LED A19