A new way to purify your air
When you have a Pure-Light bulb turned on in your home or business you're providing another line of defense against a whole host of undesirable pathogens such as deadly bacteria and mold, chemicals and deadly gases like carbon monoxide, formaldehyde, and pesticides. In addition to this, Pure-Light bulbs also help to deodorize your home from most common household odors like pet smells, strong food scents, smoke of any kind and musty smells.
Pure-Light technology has even proven effective at increasing the growth of plants in indoor environments, particularly in greenhouses, while at the same time helping to control mold and moisture.
Neutralizes contaminants at the molecular level
A unique proprietary formula of naturally occurring Titanium-dioxide is the foundation for which the Pure-Light® Super-Oxygen® Technology is based on. Titanium Dioxide is a non-toxic white powder found in almost every shovelful of earth throughout the planet. Scientists discovered in the late 1960s that it was the reaction of Titanium Dioxide to sunlight and ultraviolet light that produced super-oxygen molecules that literally cleaned the air of toxic fumes, pollution, and is one of the main reasons we have clean, fresh smelling air to breathe.
Works with the visible light spectrum. No harmful ultra-violet light required.
Hear how our lights have helped others
Oxygen level boost
"Just a follow up story on the three people I gave two light bulbs to for the smoke here in Spokane. The older 90-year-old couple, they have oxygen throughout their house. Over the last week, she had stopped sneezing, where she keeps sneezing everytime she enters her upstairs bedroom. She didn't sneeze at all this week! She was amazed! Also, she monitors his oxygen levels. He had an increase of almost 20% over the usual increase that he has. So, say he had 90/100, he was getting 98/100 saturation rate in his oxygen level. So, she was sold just because of those two items."
August 28, 2018
Permanent wave solution
“I was wanting to do my own test, to prove it to myself. I am a hair dresser by trade, for 50 years… I have a dear friend…I gave her a perm…at 1:15 when I was through, I took a picture of the clock and I shut my room up…with one light bulb, no fresh air coming in. There was a ceiling fan and one light bulb in there. It is wonderful in here. There is no smell of permanent wave. I didn’t know if it would be quicker, slower, or longer, or however it might take. I am happy to say that I ran my own test and it took all that smell out of there with the permanent wave solution with one light bulb. So, thank you Pure-Light!"
April 5, 2018
Cigarrette smoke in the house and hotels
“My wife and I have a bad habit of smoking of course but, we don’t smoke anywhere in our house but in our office. That’s the only place we smoke. We have an exhaust fan in that room also. So, when we do smoke, we suck all of the smoke out and it still smells good, right? Wrong! It still smells like cigarettes. We will wash the walls down with ammonia…to get the smell out of there but, the smell is still there. So, we get the bulbs…leaves them on overnight, she comes back in 18 hours later and the cigarette smoke is completely gone. So, they work…you know how hard it is to get cigarette smoke out of anything…I travel a lot…when I go into a room where they allow you to smoke, of course, it smells. So, I am changing out the light bulbs…when I come back, I am sure the room is going to smell even better.”
January 23, 2018
Energy efficient - Uses far less energy than traditional air purifers
In addition to the Pure-Light coating on our bulbs, we use LED bulbs to ensure your lights will last far longer than incandescent or fluorescent bulbs. Many of our bulbs have a run time of no less than 13 years based on 3 hours of daily use. This helps ensure you experience the Pure-Light difference for as long as possible.
If you haven't already switched to using LEDs then you'll be pleased to learn that a major benefit of using them is the low power consumption. Our most popular product, a regular non-dimmable light bulb runs at 9.5 watts yet is equivalent in brightness to a traditional 60 watt incandescent bulb.
The Pure-Light difference
The science behind our technology has its beginnings with NASA. NASA had a need to prolong the life of plants grown in sealed greenhouses in space. One of the major issues is that the plants would grow improperly, due to unnatural buildup of ethylene gas. NASA found that they could breakdown ethylene gas using titanium-dioxide and ultra-violet light.
Titanium-dioxide is the foundation for which Pure-Light Technologies is based on. It has been improved by only requiring high frequency visible light. Ideal for your home and other lighted environs.
To accomplish this, we have introduced additional catalysts to our titanium-dioxide based coating. These allow the reaction required to breakdown organic molecules to occur at lower light energy levels, eliminating the need for ultra-violet light.
The Pure-Light effect begins working as soon as your lights are on. Because it is working at the molecular level results should not be expected immediately. Each lighted environment will vary in the time it takes to notice an effect. This is due to circumstances beyond the bulbs control such as how contaminated with smells and pathogens the room is, be it in the air or on surfaces, the humidity in the room and the air circulation. Eliminating the source of smells if at all possible is recommended to notice a more lasting effect.
Want to know more? See this description of how it works.
Come help us and we will make it worth your while.
The future potential effect of Pure-Light Technologies is almost incalculable. Below are just a few of the areas that Pure-Light can have a substantial impact on:
HELP MAKE YOUR HOUSE BRIGHTER, SAFER, CLEANER, FRESHER!