FREE SHIPPING for all U.S. addresses on orders over $200
Same or next business day 2-3 day shipping on all orders.
Comes with 30 day money-back* guarantee.
*(Money-back satisfaction policy)
-4° F - 122° F / -20° C - 50° C
Air Purification System
Bulbs must be open to the air, i.e. not in an enclosed lighting fixture, for the Pure-Light Air Purification system to work to greatest effect.
Effective radius is approximately 8 ft.
It takes a minimum of 45-65 minutes for the environmental cleansing effect to start after the light has been turned on. The more time the bulb is left on, the greater its effect will be.
This bulb offers an estimated 50,000 hrs. long lifespan.
Please visit www.energy.gov for more information on how LED bulbs compare to CFL and traditional incandescent bulbs.
This breakthrough technology utilizes a patented enhanced titanium dioxide (TIO2) Nano particle photo-catalytic coating. When turned on this has been proven to clean the air by strongly discouraging the growth of 99.9% of viruses, deadly bacteria and mold.
For more information please review our lab studies here.
The technology helps dissolve and breakdown harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide, methane, benzine, pesticides, cleaning fumes, paint fumes, formaldehyde, glues, and other volatile organic compounds (VOC's).
Customer testimonial - No More Funky Cabinets
"I have really old kitchen cabinets that my landlord won't replace. I've tried everything to get the musty smell out, especially under the sink. Nothing has worked. So, I tried the Pure-Light bulbs. I figured what have I got to lose. I put them in my pole lamp and put it in the kitchen. Left the lights on for about 5 hours one afternoon and a few hours the next day. Musty smell completely GONE! I kept sniffing and sniffing. Nada! Zilch! Odor Gone!"
- J. Caruso
March 21, 2018
Check out more written and video testimonials here
These products are DLC, UL, FCC, CE RoHS, TUV ISO 9001 certified, have a MSDS rating of "Non-Toxic", and are suitable for indoor use.
Note: these products are not intended to substitute for common hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing nor for competent medical advice/treatment.