This breakthrough technology utilizes a Patented Enhanced Titanium Dioxide (TIO2) Nano Particle Photocatalytic coating that has been proven, when turned on, to clean the air and kill 99.9% of viruses, deadly bacteria, and mold.
For more information please review our lab studies here.
Additionally, the technology helps dissolve and breakdown harmful pollutants such as carbon monoxide, methane, benzine, pesticides, cleaning fumes, paint fumes, formaldehyde, glues, and other volatile organic compounds (VOCs).
Additionally the technology assists in the removal of a variety of odors, from cigarette smoke, marijuana, skunk, musty odors, pet dander, stinky sock smell, sewerage stink, livestock manure, burnt food, permanent wave solution and other cosmetic product odors to name just a few.
Customer testimonial - Permanent wave solution
“I was wanting to do my own test, to prove it to myself. I am a hair dresser by trade, for 50 years… I have a dear friend…I gave her a perm…at 1:15 when I was through, I took a picture of the clock and I shut my room up…with one light bulb, no fresh air coming in. There was a ceiling fan and one light bulb in there. It is wonderful in here. There is no smell of permanent wave. I didn’t know if it would be quicker, slower, or longer, or however it might take. I am happy to say that I ran my own test and it took all that smell out of there with the permanent wave solution with one light bulb. So, thank you Pure-Light!"
April 5, 2018
Check out more written and video testimonials here
4 Watt compact LED Light Bulb, Bright Daylight color (5000K) 400 lumens (equivalent to a 60 watt incandescent bulb).
For more information about energy savings with LED bulbs please visit www.energy.gov
Warning: Turn off power before changing lamp. Risk of electric shock.
Do not use where directly exposed to weather.
This revolutionary technology has been granted one patent with two additional patents pending.
This product is ETL listed, has an MSDS rating of "Non-Toxic", and is safe to use indoors.
Note: these products are not intended to substitute for common hygiene practices such as frequent hand washing nor for competent medical advice/treatment.